Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 27, 2021

Let Go Let God Share Compassion

My Compassionate Heart Blesses Others. 

I am grateful for my loving heart that prompts me to reach out in kindness and compassion to bolster the spirits of others. The more I choose compassion, the more easily it becomes a habit. My actions don’t have to be especially grand. I can open a door or pay for the order of the person behind me or at a drive-up window. Listening, holding a hand, and giving a pat on the back are also simple yet sincere expressions of compassion. In helping others, I am blessed by the reciprocal effect of giving, and good flows to me abundantly. Every act of kindheartedness, no matter how small, creates a ripple effect that inspires kindness and generosity in others and ultimately blesses the world.

In everything do to others as you would have them do to you; for this is the law and the prophets.—Matthew 7:12

No comments:

Post a Comment