Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Tender

I Am Tender With Myself And All Others. 

The world can feel harsh and unforgiving sometimes. I can find relief and withdraw for a time, touching deep peace in prayer and other times of quiet contemplation. But what can I do to feel peaceful when I return my attention to the world? I can use my peaceful feelings to move gently through life, treating myself and all others tenderly. I try tenderness to slow the frantic pace and soothe the frazzled nerves so often caused by modern life. Consideration and kindness are at the heart of tender living. I soften my words, those I speak to others as well as my self-talk. I look for ways to ease another’s way and extend patience and grace to those who may be struggling. With a full and gentle heart, I am tender.

Finally, all of you, have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, and a humble mind.—1 Peter 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment