Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 23, 2021

Let Go Let God Through Faith

I Build My Life On A Firm Bedrock Of Faith. 

The power to shape my destiny lies within me through the power of my faith. If I catch myself believing disempowering things about myself, I stop, reevaluate my beliefs, and proceed on a new, surer path. My belief in an unlimited future begins with how I see myself. I call upon my divine faculties of imagination, strength, and zeal to see myself achieving everything I set out to do and be, endowed with the perseverance and enthusiasm to make it happen. A solid foundation of faith, knowing of my innate divinity, is my guiding light, my touchstone. I believe in myself, and my belief in my oneness with divine mind is unwavering.

Now therefore revere the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in faithfulness; put away the gods that your ancestors served beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord.—Joshua 24:14

No comments:

Post a Comment