Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Let Go Let God Trust In Divine Order

I Trust In The Process Of Divine Order.

In nature, divine order is all around me. I notice the changing seasons, the phases of the moon, even the daily movement of the sun across the sky. Every part of the natural world follows an orderly pattern. My life may not be as predictable, but it, too, is unfolding in an orderly way. I remember this when I begin to feel impatient that my aspirations feel far away or the help or inspiration I need to go forward will never come. At moments like these, I pause and affirm divine order. I focus my attention on what is before me and release my concern about the future. I do not succumb to feelings of frustration or the temptation to rush the process of manifestation. I feel my connection to God and relax as I trust in divine order.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.—Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment