Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Let Go Let God Release

My Heart Is Light As I Release Old Thoughts And Practices. 

When I clean out my closet, I let go of what I no longer want or need. Putting my things in order helps me feel free and gives me a feeling of possibility. I remember this feeling when I consider my life’s path. I may discover that I want to leave certain behaviors or ways of thinking behind. As I release old thoughts or habits that no longer serve me, I open to new ways of being, to joy and peace, to purpose and fulfillment. I feel liberated and energized. Letting go feels good and immediately lightens my spirit. I release old burdens that weigh me down. I let go of feelings that bind me to the past. I feel healed in my mind, body, and soul. I am ready to move forward with a light and peaceful heart.

I have just released you today from the fetters on your hands.—Jeremiah 40:4

No comments:

Post a Comment