Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Let Go Let God Prepare

I Make Space In My World For God. 

I read in the Book of Isaiah, “Prepare the way of the Lord,” and wonder what this may mean for my life. In moments spent in prayerful contemplation, I am creating a sacred space deep within myself that prepares my way. I am making room, in my heart and mind, for a fuller awareness of God. Decluttering my mind of busy thoughts is like cleaning my house for an honored guest. I open myself to the realization of indwelling Spirit. As I practice the presence of God, I live, love, and serve from a consciousness of oneness with all life. I am a positive influence on the world around me and love to do good works.

All who cleanse themselves of the things I have mentioned will become special utensils, dedicated and useful to the owner of the house, ready for every good work.—2 Timothy 2:21

No comments:

Post a Comment