Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Let Go Let God With Positive Thoughts

My Positive Thoughts Create My World. 

I create my life through the power of my thoughts. My positive thoughts bless my life with peace, prosperity, and wholeness. But sometimes I may experience more discord, lack, and ill health. Rather than worry or wish things could be different, I return to my thoughts. I accept the conditions I see but keep my thoughts aligned with a more enduring truth. When faced with chaos, I affirm: The peace of God is mine. When confronted with insufficient supply, I affirm: I am part of God’s abundant universe, and all my needs are met. If I feel ill, I affirm: I am made in the image and likeness of God, and I am whole. I am so grateful to keep God in my thoughts.

O Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, our ancestors, keep forever such purposes and thoughts in the hearts of your people, and direct their hearts toward you.—1 Chronicles 29:18

No comments:

Post a Comment