Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Let Go, Let God

My Steps Are Assured When I Access My Inner Guidance.

It is all too easy to become anxious while facing the unknown. I might worry about what may happen or fret over situations even after I have done everything possible to ensure the best outcomes. Fear is a natural and understandable detour on any expedition into the unknown, but if I stay there, it can block my path and keep me stuck in place. Whenever I find myself arriving at a place of uncertainty, I pause, taking an opportunity to relax and recenter with a deep, cleansing breath. Divine energy flows freely as my faith arises, readying me to move forward. Exhaling and releasing worry, new avenues of exploration become visible. I relax and let go, feeling a deep and abiding trust. I proceed with quiet confidence, my inner guidance leading me to my next best step.

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.—Psalm 56:3

No comments:

Post a Comment