Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 2, 2021

Let Go Let God Share Love

I Generously Share The Love In My Heart. 

I am connected with the dear ones in my life by invisible threads of love. Whether my loved ones are near or far away, just thinking about them fills me with an uplifting feeling of spiritual well-being and union and strengthens our connection, no matter how many miles separate us. As I concentrate on the love within me, I feel deep fulfillment that inspires me to share my love with a generous heart. Love is the energizing force behind all prayer, service, and kindness. I place my whole heart into my prayers, into the help I offer, and into my kind words and deeds. They go forth to do a mighty work. With assurance and grace, I am inspired by God to be love’s perfect instrument.

Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.—Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment