Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 20, 2021

Let Go Let God Behold The Unlimited

With God, I Am Unlimited. 

Some days limitations may seem to surround me. Maybe I have too much to do and not enough time to do it all. Other times, it may seem like I don’t have what I need to get started toward a goal. At times like these, I step back from the matters of the world and remember there is no limitation in God. As a child of God, I, too, am unlimited. The divine ideas I claim in prayer align me with the truth of God, and my faith helps me realize that truly all things are possible. Accepting these truths makes me more receptive to possibilities. I hold positive, creative thoughts that nurture my dreams. I behold the unlimited Christ essence in myself and in all people as I pray for peace, prosperity, comfort, and lives well-lived.

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.—Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment