Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 13, 2021

Let Go Let God Comfort

The Comforting Love Of God Is Always With Me. 

The love of God is my comfort throughout all the seasons of my life. I see this clearly as I recall times of joy and sorrow, stability and change, and plenty and scarcity. Through it all, God’s love has been my constant, enduring source of comfort. Moving and growing through my challenges and unwelcome changes have made me more aware of my need for the comforting love of God. Just knowing that God is always with me is a comfort that keeps me going in bad times and makes the good times in life even better. God’s love is my safest place, the refuge that gives me the courage to try something new, even if I’m afraid of failing. It gives me the courage to risk my heart, even if I’m afraid of losing. God’s comforting love keeps me feeling safe forever.

I will turn their mourning into joy, I will comfort them, and give them gladness for sorrow.—Jeremiah 31:13

No comments:

Post a Comment