Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Let Go Let God Take Inspiration

I Move In Harmony With The Creative Flow Of Inspiration. 

Sometimes I feel inspired by the words of others, and sometimes I am inspired more by action. Today I take my inspiration from the story of Charles Fillmore, a businessman who marveled at his wife’s complete healing from serious illness. This prompted him to embark upon an intense period of prayer, meditation, and study that led to a global spiritual community. I take this story to heart and find my inspiration in my feelings of awe and wonder, love, or even healthy curiosity. Feeling an awakening of inspiration within me, I center my awareness in God. Divinely inspired, I move in harmony with the creative flow that blesses the work of my mind, my heart, and my hands.

But truly it is the spirit in a mortal, the breath of the Almighty, that makes for understanding.—Job 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment