Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Let Go Let God Share Inner Peace

My Peace Comes From God Within. 

I am filled with the awareness of peace. I feel the presence of God in and all around me. It warms and calms me as I sit in the Silence or prepare to start my day. I take this peace out into the world with me today. It is my gift to share with everyone I meet. The peace of God flows outward from me. Others may not realize why they feel sudden tranquility uplifting them. I say nothing; I just smile as I go about my day. This wonderful peaceful presence within me can never be diminished or exhausted because it is unlimited and mine to share freely. I also receive it in great measure. It overflows my heart and suffuses my entire being. The whole world feels peaceful to me. God is here, inner peace is here. All is truly well.

Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.”—John 20:21

No comments:

Post a Comment