Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Let Go Let God Through Grace

Grace Gives Me Room To Roam And A Welcoming Place To Return. 

My progress along my spiritual journey has not always been smooth and predictable. There have been times when busyness and distraction have pulled me away from my spiritual practices or I have clung to beliefs that no longer fit my growing spiritual understanding. I may have even experienced a crisis of faith that has left me wondering why I believe as I do. And yet, I return to my path, resume my practices, and regain my faith through the gift of grace. Sometimes I need to step away from what I have always done and believed. This distance allows me to feel my way into a new way of doing and believing. Through grace, I am free to question and explore, knowing I am always at home in the heart of God.

By the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me has not been in vain.—1 Corinthians 15:10

No comments:

Post a Comment