Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Let Go Let God All Is In Divine Order

 

Divine Order Supports My Life. 

At those times I am waiting and hoping for a desired result, I may begin to feel impatient or even a little doubtful. I gain some useful perspective when I consider the story of the earth and how the cosmos formed over billions of years, evolving through countless changes, leading to the world I know. This long history reminds me change can take a long time and feel imperceptible. I now see divine order as the process of creation expressing everywhere all the time, in the world and in my life. This realization helps me trust that I matter every bit as much as the world itself. I release my doubts and sail through life on the currents of divine order. I affirm my good will come to me in its time.

The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ … chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world.—Ephesians 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment