Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Let Go Let God Celebrate Healing

I Celebrate Wellness As My Healing Is Revealed. 

Healing, the realization of wholeness, is a natural process. I do not need to control or coerce my healing, but I do need to cooperate with the divine pattern of wholeness within me. As I do, restorative energy flows through my entire being. I aid my healing with positive thoughts and expectations and with peaceful interludes communing with God in prayer. I regularly give thanks for the infinite intelligence informing my body and mind. I also assist my healing by caring for my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs. I eat well and engage in uplifting conversations. My prayers and affirmations of faith, along with my commitment to healthy living help me know my wholeness.

Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly.—Isaiah 58:8

No comments:

Post a Comment