Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 7, 2022

Let Go Let God Believe In Prosperity

The Peace And Plenty Of The World Is Mine. 

In the past I may have believed that some things were for me to receive and other things were not. Some places were for me to go and other places were not. Some experiences were for me to have and others were not. It doesn’t matter why I believed these things. What matters now is knowing I have the freedom to break free from limited thinking and to boldly live my life from the fullness of my prosperity. I now believe that all that I can imagine, everything I wish to experience, can be brought into manifestation through the power of my thoughts and feelings. True prosperity is not about manifesting things. Instead, it is living in faith that my every need is met and all good things are possible.

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.—Psalm 37:4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment