Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Let Go Let God Contemplate Inner Peace

I Give Thanks For The Peace Of God Within. 

When I contemplate peace, I feel my oneness with God and the quiet strength it gives me. I see a tranquil lake, a gorgeous sunset, or a mountain stream and give thanks for the beauty around me. Feeling peaceful, I am relaxed and calm. I glow from within and feel serenity in my soul. I breathe easier, remain positive, and always give thanks. I am mindful of my place in the world and the difference I make. I am a spiritual being, sharing my unique energy and talents. Peace is mine to remember, to imagine, and to create. I am a child of God, inspired by the beauty of creation, calm and strong through my oneness with God. Mine is a peace I trust in, rely upon, and give thanks for. I am truly blessed.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may

abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.—Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment