Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Let Go, Let God

My Mind Is Peaceful And My Spirit Is Free As I Let Go, And Let God. 

Letting go of all that no longer serves me is a blessing for my mental, physical, and spiritual health. Even if I find comfort in familiar ideas and habits, I respond to the prompting of my inner wisdom that tells me to release all those aspects of my life and move on. This letting go is an invitation for the grace of Spirit to guide me. As I let go, I am creating room for new ideas, opportunities, and experiences. I am opening to the richness of a universe that always provides for me in abundance. Letting go and letting God means releasing struggle and trusting my inner strength and wisdom. Spiritual surrender frees me. Unencumbered, I access the power of God within and am guided to my highest good.

Then he waited another seven days, and sent out the dove; and it did not return to him any more.—Genesis 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment