Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Let Go Let God Understand Sacred

 

My Sacred Spiritual Practices Keep The Awareness Of God In My Heart. 

Sometimes the mere sight or feel of a treasured sacred object is enough to center my awareness on God. I feel humble and reverent as I gaze upon a sacred image. I feel the same as I step into a sacred place. Without any effort, my mind quiets, my heart opens, and I feel at peace. The traditions that give meaning to my life are made more sacred throughout the years. Each time I observe a custom or celebrate a rite of passage, I am making it sacred. Even developing a deeper, more intimate understanding of myself is a sacred part of my prayer practice. I discover the innermost essence of who I am. Beholding myself as a child of God, I feel beautiful, wise, and loving. I am an integral part of the sacredness of divine life itself.

As he who called you is holy, be holy yourselves in all your conduct.—1 Peter 1:15

No comments:

Post a Comment