Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

Praying For Others Unites Us In Spirit. 

After witnessing wondrous prayer outcomes in my own and others’ lives, I know in my heart the power of prayer. I am honored to pray for others. I begin by aligning my mind with divine mind as I center my attention on the goodness of God. In this space there is only God. Rather than envision the resolution of a specific prayer need, I realize peace, prosperity, wholeness, and gratitude. I form my thoughts, words, and feelings carefully and lovingly. This act of intention is a sacred spiritual experience. I am one with those for whom I pray, just as I am one with God. Grateful to be a conduit of spiritual energy, I have faith my prayers are a blessing in the lives of those who receive them.

So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.—Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment