Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 18, 2022

Let Go Let God Through Protection

My Protection Is My Prayer. 

There is tremendous power in prayer. As I focus my heart on God, the words I speak take root in my mind and flower in my consciousness. My prayers affirming strength and safety fill me with the calm, steady assurance that all is truly well. As I go about my day, these prayers remind me there is nothing to fear, that God is greater than anything I may be called to overcome. Even when facing challenges to my health or relationships, I have my protection in Spirit. I am confident that God’s love is my protection. I have faith my loved ones are enfolded in the eternal protection of the love of God. My prayers for strength and fortitude are mine to call upon always. I meet every situation with the surety and confidence I speak in prayer. 

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.—Proverbs 18:10

 

No comments:

Post a Comment