Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Let Go Let God Discover Talents

I Discover And Use My Divine Talents. 

I am a unique expression of creativity. I have talents that no one else can demonstrate quite the way I can. As I develop my skills, my soul is nourished because I am fulfilling my purpose as a divine being. Using the Parable of the Talents, Jesus teaches his disciples not to hide their gifts but to share them. My talents may include something simple and fun, such as whistling. Or I may be blessed with artistic or musical ability or deep empathy that allows me to connect easily with others. Just as the potential for a tall redwood tree rests in a tiny seed, a giant tortoise awaits in an egg, and the essence of an ocean exists within a single drop, so too does untapped talent dwell within me. I have so much to share with the world, and I am grateful for the opportunity.

For to all those who have, more will be given, and they will have an abundance.—Matthew 25:29

No comments:

Post a Comment