Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 21, 2022

Let Go Let God In Humble Leadership

I Lead With Humility. 

The best leaders possess a blend of confidence and humility, believing in themselves and their abilities, yet drawing their power from a higher source. I strive to emulate these qualities. My humility connects me with the source of all real power: the presence of God within. It is the realization that what is best for everyone around me is also what is best for me. Humility means serving for the benefit of others. Humility leads to true confidence because it grounds me in my connection with the source of all the power, life, love, strength, and intelligence of the universe. I feel empowered and free. With the humble confidence of spiritual leadership, I serve others with joy.

To you, O God of my ancestors, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and power.—Daniel 2:23

No comments:

Post a Comment