Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Let Go Let God Be A Free Spirit

I Am Free To Live And Love. 

As a spiritual being having a human experience, my body is a channel through which my divinity expresses. I live from this awareness, and my spirit soars as I explore new experiences. I give thanks for my spirit of adventure that prompts me to live my dreams. My heart overflows with love and amazement at my potential, with wonder at the beauty and fullness of the world. Neither space nor time confine me, for I know there is no time in Spirit. The good I seek is manifesting now, flowing to me at the right time and in the right way. I believe in myself and trust the wisdom of my soul that guides me to my good, however that takes place. I choose my path, travel at my pace, and dance to the beat of my heart. I dare to be the expression of God that only I can be.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free.—Romans 8:2

No comments:

Post a Comment