Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 4, 2022

Let Go Let God Await Guidance

I Await My Guidance With Quiet Expectancy. 

I am guided by the presence of God within me. I am one with divine intelligence. As I listen to my intuitive awareness, I feel the doors of my heart open to all I am seeking. I quiet any cloudy or doubtful thoughts and become receptive to my guidance. I begin by meditating upon the question on my heart, then releasing it gently. I then dwell in this space, in complete calm and without conscious thought. I remain undisturbed as I commune with this indwelling infinite resource I can call upon at any time. As I go forth into my day, I carry this reassuring serenity with me. I welcome the assistance I receive, both within and without, as I attune myself to this guidance with a peaceful heart and a quiet mind.

You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me with honor.—Psalm 73:24

No comments:

Post a Comment