Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Energetic

The Indwelling Christ Presence Is My Source Of Exuberant Energy. 

I face each day filled with exuberance, eager to discover newer and truer ways of being fully present to the sacred nature of my life. Embracing the rejuvenating Christ presence within, I renew my focus and am energized by the possibility that comes with each new day. I bring my full attention to each encounter and every conversation. Free from distraction, I am laser focused and attentive. My senses are heightened as I bring my energy to all that I see and hear. I notice even the smallest details and subtle nuances. My energetic bearing brings zeal to even the more mundane aspects of life such as routine tasks and household chores. Energetic and joyous, I behold the Divine in everything everywhere. 

Love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor. Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord.—Romans 12:10-11


No comments:

Post a Comment