Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 11, 2022

Let Go Let God Know Joy

 I Am Filled With Joy, As I Realize My Divine Potential.

Joy fills my soul as I grow in the awareness of what it means to be a spiritual being. I have grown in understanding as I have progressed along my spiritual journey. At one time, I understood I had a spark of the Divine in me, a part of me that contained the perfection of God. I now understand that I am fully divine, just as I am fully human. I find great joy in this realization, a freedom and boldness that inspires me in everything I do and encourages me to live my life fully and bravely. Joy is so much more than fleeting happiness. It is part of my divine inheritance, the very essence of who I am. Everything God is, I am. I feel joyous as I express the goodness of God as only I can.

For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy.—Psalm 92:4

No comments:

Post a Comment