Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Let Go Let God Find Renewal

I Find My Renewal In Spirit. 

Committing to thinking new thoughts brings me new, positive feelings and a fresh way to be in the world. This renewal changes my outlook. Where before I might have found problems, I now open myself to possibilities. I turn thoughts of lack to prayers of abundance and worries about health to the realization of wholeness. My renewal in Spirit makes my experience of life so much richer. Colors are brighter, flavors are bolder, and the music of nature fills my ears. Simply to walk on the wonderful earth and fully engage my senses is uplifting. My soul is restored when I am fully present in the world, free to imagine all there is to come.

He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we had done, but according to his mercy, through the water of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.—Titus 3:5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment