Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Let Go Let God Be A Dreamer

My Dreams Lead Me To Greater Possibilities. 

As an optimistic thinker, I imagine all kinds of positive possibilities, contemplating all that is good for me and for my loved ones. I am also a dreamer. I do not lose sight of reality, but I am not limited by it. I treasure my dreams because they show me all that is possible. The better I can envision and feel my dreams as genuine possibilities, the more easily I am able to achieve them. My dreams may be greater than my current evidence, but that’s what dreams are for. I believe in the power of my dreams and my ability to make them come true. I love the challenge of reaching for my dreams, trusting whenever I realize one dream that another is on the horizon. I am a dreamer, a believer that nothing is impossible.

For we walk by faith, not by sight.—2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment