Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 14, 2022

Let Go Let God Share Love

I Generously Share The Love Of God. 

Today I commit to expressing the love that lives in me as I extend my heart generously and without hesitation. My heart is full, and my love flows freely. I look for ways to share my kind words and actions. I may send a message to a dear one, bestow a heartfelt gift, and just let those who are dear to me know that I love them and they can count on me. I trust my loving gestures bless everyone around me. Likewise, I gratefully receive messages of love, taking them into my heart and feeling the warmth behind them. The source of all love is God, and I feel the divine presence in every tender word and kind action. I keep this truth alive every time I speak and act in love.

I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.—John 13:34

 

No comments:

Post a Comment