Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 7, 2022

Let Go Let God As Positive Thoughts

Positive Thoughts Lead To Abundant Living.

My thoughts give me the power to change my life. This creative power is an awesome responsibility and my greatest freedom. To live with abundant joy and love, I keep my thoughts positive and affirmative. I believe in the good within and all around me and think and speak of it often. I lift up those around me with thoughts and words of positivity and appreciation. I think positively of myself, forgiving my missteps and frequently affirming my divine qualities. I focus on the good, the possible, the beautiful, and the kindness I encounter in life. As I concentrate my thoughts, I fill my consciousness with all good ideas and trust they will manifest as all manner of abundant blessings.

I will pour out my thoughts to you; I will make my words known to you.—Proverbs 1:23

No comments:

Post a Comment