Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Let Go Let God Experience Clarity

I Think And Speak With Clarity.

My mind is an amazing part of my being. I practice connecting it ever more closely with the divine spirit within me through prayer. In so doing, my mind functions with increasing clarity. Anything that brings me closer in awareness to my Christ nature enhances my clarity. I can do simple things like sharing time with a loved one or encouraging someone on their spiritual journey. Giving of my time and talents develops clarity of mind and heart. Living in the present helps me see with greater understanding. If ever I feel confused or unsure, I remember to affirm: I think and speak with clarity. I take the words into my mind and heart and let them sink in. My thoughts and actions are my proof.

Then Jesus laid his hands on his eyes again; and he looked intently and his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.—Mark 8:25

No comments:

Post a Comment