Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Let Go Let God With Courage

I Bless Myself And Others With Courage.

Scary thoughts visit most people at one time or another. When they visit me, I remember I can always choose how to respond to fear. Secure in the truth that I am God’s living expression, I choose to respond with courage. Courage is not foolish bravado but rather the strength of my heart, born from wisdom and understanding, quickened by love. God’s wisdom and understanding guide my response whenever I see danger or witness injustice. God’s love reminds me to be as mindful of other people’s well-being as I am of my own. When I choose courage, my fear recedes. I act and speak with confidence. I remember how much the courageous example of others has inspired me over the years, and I pray to become a similarly encouraging presence to others.

Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord.—Psalm 31:24

No comments:

Post a Comment