Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Let Go Let God Prepare For Adventure

Spiritual Living Prepares Me For Adventure.

Each of my experiences from low to high, from humble to grand, affords me the opportunity to live from my spiritual nature and use my divine gifts. My life is an adventure in spiritual growth, as I call upon these gifts of Spirit to meet every need in my life and to realize every dream in my heart. I tap into the power of God and am strengthened and energized. As I grow in confidence, I discover the power of my divine gifts. With faith and trust, I live fully, embracing my pleasant experiences and facing up to my challenging ones. I am adventurous, expressing myself with joy and confidence. My assurance grows as I draw forth from my spiritual nature all the qualities that I need to boldly move ahead on my journey.

Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you through prophecy with the laying on of hands by the council of elders.—1 Timothy 4:14

No comments:

Post a Comment