Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Let Go Let God Believe

I Believe There Is Always Good.

Life’s more unsettling developments can knock me off-balance sometimes. I may find out that I’m not going to get the perfect job I had been hoping for or worry one of my most significant relationships may fall apart. At times like these, I hold on to the belief the highest and best outcome is on its way to me. I relax and focus on the spiritual principles I know and trust. There is always an abundance of good present despite appearances to the contrary. Trusting in this, I remain open and receptive to traveling a new or different path. Recalling the past, I can see that many of the disappointing or distressing twists and turns have led me to greater good than I could have imagined at the time. These memories help me trust and believe in all the good that is to come.

Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I believe in your commandments.—Psalm 119:66

No comments:

Post a Comment