Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Let Go Let God Live In Prosperity

With God As My Source, I Live Abundantly.

No matter how much I have in the bank, the kind of car I drive, or the house I live in, I know these things are mere manifestations of abundance. The source of all prosperity is God. I look beyond appearances to find a deeper meaning of prosperity. Meaningful work that I enjoy doing is part of my prosperity, not only because of what I earn but also because of the satisfaction I feel when I use my skills. My house becomes a home when filled with people I love and care for. My financial resources don’t diminish but multiply when I share them generously. As I look beyond the good things in my life to the love, the creative insight, and the limitless flow of divine ideas that brought them into manifestation, I discover true abundance.

Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and prosperity.—Proverbs 8:18

No comments:

Post a Comment