Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Let Go Let God Through Forgiveness

Forgiveness Frees My Heart.

When I feel deeply hurt, forgiveness might seem impossible. I honor myself by letting myself feel the pain, sadness, and even anger for as long as I need to. I do not judge myself if forgiveness feels far away. I understand it is a process and my heart will let me know when it is time to forgive. I remember times when my words or actions caused someone to feel hurt, how sorry I felt and how grateful I was to be forgiven. These memories help me see how beneficial forgiveness is, how it is a gift that frees not only someone else, but me as well. I aspire to forgive completely, to place another’s divinity above their humanity. Forgiveness helps heal my heart, ease my mind, and keep my mind on God.

And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.—Matthew 6:12

No comments:

Post a Comment