Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 10, 2022

Let Go Let God Honor Inclusion

I Honor The Sacred Worth Of All People.

Today I behold the spirit of God within all people, uniting us as members of the human family. No one can be separate from God. I open my heart to this truth, realizing that even as I am a spiritual being living a human experience, so are all others. In the spirit of harmony, I open my mind and heart to those whose backgrounds and places of origin may be different than mine. At the level of Spirit, we are more similar than we could ever be different. I offer this prayer of inclusion: I bless the world’s people with welcoming and wholehearted acceptance. I honor your uniqueness and behold your sacred worth as children of God. I want for you what I want for myself, a world of safety and respect. We are one in Spirit. Amen.

If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.—Romans 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment