Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

I Focus On God And Find Peace.

Peace is my natural state, one I can return to again and again. I find my rest as I quiet my mind and breathe mindfully and deeply. I silently repeat the words I am and feel myself begin to settle. My mind relaxes, my emotions stabilize, and my body finds new poise and equilibrium. As I meditate, I establish myself in the consciousness of peace. I become still and find my chattering thoughts quiet effortlessly. I no longer need to stress or strain to bring about a feeling of tranquility. It emerges through my awareness of the presence of God. Although my day may include times of intense action, this quiet time is the most important part of my schedule. I carry my peaceful meditation into every activity of my life. In faith, I am at peace.

To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.—Romans 8:6

No comments:

Post a Comment