Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Empowered

I Am Empowered By The Spirit Of God.

My words of praise for others’ efforts and accomplishments empower them, but they also empower me. I feel lifted when I celebrate them. Likewise, when my efforts are recognized, I feel empowered to continue along my path with confidence. I read in scripture that nothing is impossible with God. God is within and all around me. In prayer, I am reassured that I have an inexhaustible supply of creative and inspiring energy. When I open to guidance, I believe in my ability to follow my calling, my mission. Spirit empowers me. I recognize that limitations I face are often self-imposed. I see beyond them and glimpse a higher truth. I believe I can overcome doubts or fears and achieve my greatest goals.

So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up.—Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment