Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Let Go Let God Have Faith

Faith Is My Anchor In A Sea Of Doubt.

Faith is the divine gift that I use to perceive the truth in any situation or circumstance. But sometimes, my thoughts, words, and actions tell me I am allowing my faith to be swayed by appearances. Returning my awareness to the Christ spirit, the divine presence within me, I reaffirm my faith in the spiritual truth underlying all circumstances. I look beyond the appearance of illness to the wholeness that is the truth of my being. If available resources appear insufficient to meet a material need, faith shows me the abundance of divine substance that is everywhere. A faith-filled vision of divine love blessing every heart encourages harmony in the wake of disagreement. With faith, I celebrate the truth of life.

But ask in faith, never doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind.—James 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment