Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Let Go Let God In Comfort

The Comforting Love Of God Eases My Burdens.

I remember times in my life when I felt hurt or afraid and how I was comforted by the kind words and actions of another. They reminded me I am loved and valued and assured me that things were going to be okay. Even if conditions seemed bleak, trusting the support and care of a dear one comforted me. It is heartening to know the comforting love of God through others. This caring and warmth is not only mine to receive, but also to give. A compassionate act, a charitable word, and an understanding heart may well be exactly what someone else needs. God is the ultimate comfort, the security and shelter for an aching heart and troubled mind. I comfort others when I open my heart to them and let the healing light of God shine through.

This is my comfort in my distress, that your promise gives me life.—Psalm 119:50

No comments:

Post a Comment