Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 17, 2022

Let Go Let God With Compassion

I Am Compassion In Action.

The divine spirit within me is also in every other person on earth. I believe all people deserve compassion and understanding, and I make an effort to meet each person with patience and kindness. I remember each person is doing the best they can at this point in their lives. They may not always be living from the fullest expression of their spiritual nature, but it is still up to me to see the good in them no matter how they are acting or speaking. Even the smallest act of understanding may be the spark that ignites their inner light to shine brighter. I gratefully give and receive compassion. It is my joy to know that I can be a channel for divine love. I aspire to be a wonderful expression of compassion and kindness.

The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made.—Psalm 145:9

No comments:

Post a Comment