Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Let Go, Let God

I Do My Best And Release The Rest.

Feeling as though I am in control of my life may give me security and comfort, but I also understand there can be wisdom in relaxing and releasing that control. As I make my plans, I envision the perfect outcome, but if plans or circumstances change, I am willing to adjust them. I do not rigidly hold on to what I considered the perfect plan. As I let it go, I accept there is another way and welcome the idea that what I thought would be best is evolving into a new, even better outcome. It may take time for the full fruition of a new plan to unfold or for me to see the good in it, but I am committed to practicing patience, acceptance, and trusting in divine timing, and the presence of God in and through all things.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.—Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment