Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 3, 2022

Let Go Let God For Healing

I Use Divine Discernment To Tend To My Health And Well-Being.

There is so much information today about the best ways to maintain and restore health. I may feel overwhelmed by so many options and find myself chasing cures, lulled into thinking illness and dysfunction are more natural states than health and wholeness. While I am grateful for science and technology to help me feel healthy, the truth is that I am a spiritual being as well as a physical one. Within me is the healing energy of God. Knowing this, I am able to gain perspective about what is best for me. I learn to be more conscious of my mind and body and to identify ideal healing methods. I discern positive and energizing methods to attain health and wellness and fully realize my wholeness.

Those who are spiritual discern all things, and they are themselves subject to no one else’s scrutiny.—1 Corinthians 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment