Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 14, 2022

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Give Thanks, Knowing That The Highest And Best Is Unfolding For You.

I give the gift of love and peace as I hold others in prayer. I first center myself before I pray for another, then send out thoughts of positive energy. I imagine the peace I feel blanketing others in the light and warmth of love. I see all people as beings of light, open to and guided by their inner wisdom. I behold them as expressions of divine life and picture them as whole and well in mind and body. I affirm prosperity, knowing each of them is an heir to an abundant universe. I envision them expressing their loving natures as only they can. In this prayerful vibration of goodness and faith, I affirm: You have all you need. You are all you need. You are a perfect expression of divine light, life, and love. You flourish in this awareness today and every day.

Rejoice in hope, be patient in suffering, persevere in prayer.—Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment