Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Let Go Let God On The Journey

I Deepen In Faith On My Spiritual Journey.

Throughout my life I have grown. Physically, I have grown from a baby to a child to an adult. Along the way, I have grown intellectually, and as I’ve matured, I have grown emotionally. All of these developments have turned me into the person I am today. Even as I’ve grown in ways I could see and feel, I have also been growing spiritually. This growth may have been imperceptible, but looking back, I can recall deepening in awareness of God as the source of my faith, the truth of my wholeness, and the wellspring of my love. As I have shared these divine gifts and so many more, I have come to know and love God deeply. This deepening in faith has guided me onward along my soul’s journey of awakening. 

Speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ.—Ephesians 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment