Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Let Go Let God Affirm Divine Order

Divine Order Is My Constant Blessing

Few things can lift me beyond the daily irritations and inconveniences of daily life better than simply affirming divine order. I shift my perspective with these two simple words, reminding myself that the things of the world may come and go, but the spiritual truth of order endures. I remember times of chaos and confusion when I couldn’t imagine how things might work out, and yet they did. Divine order was at work then just as it is at work now. As I align myself with this spiritual truth, I no longer get rattled when my plans go awry or there are hiccups in my itinerary. I free myself from anxiety and worry by living as the spiritual being I am, cooperating with the order that undergirds all things. 

Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.—Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment