Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 28, 2023

Let Go Let God Keep Commitments

Drawing On My Spiritual Nature, I Keep My Commitments.

Sometimes I may put off what can be done today. Perhaps I’m dreading a difficult conversation. Other times, I might feel overwhelmed or intimidated by the complexity of a task. Today I commit to getting started and seeing what I have taken on through to completion. There is power in commitment. It means I will not succumb to frustration or setbacks, that I will persevere no matter what. I am comforted knowing God is with and within me as strength and power. I don’t hesitate to draw upon these divine gifts, especially if I am struggling to fulfill my commitments. Living up to my word is its own reward. With each completed commitment, I grow in confidence and integrity. 

So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up.—Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment